In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Members

Captain 241Captain 241 Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
About six weeks ago I posted that I was looking for a Reloading Press on thw WTB board. One of our members was on vacation in Hawaii at the time, he e-mailed me and said when he gets back home he would look for it and see what shape it was in. When he did get home he took some pics of it and sent them to me to look at. I am happy to say that I received it yesterday. Just another good GunBroker member. Thanks to GunBroker and its members I have lots of new friends all over this great COUNTRY.

Thanks GunBroker & Members

Captain 241

If you need a Second Shot, YOU NEED MORE PRACTICE

Comments

• Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    Captain 241: glad every thing worked out for you but it doesn't always about 4 weeks ago I answered a WTB add here on GB, the guy was looking for Hornady Sabots 44 cal. for his blackpowder rifle, we e-mailed back and forth several times, I found some for him at a price he liked and he told me to go ahead and get them and he would get a check right out to me, so I purchased them for him and haven't heard from him, sent him several e-mails no answers back , so if you know of anybody that needs 250 green Hornady sabots let me know ok
  • Options
    ysacresysacres Member Posts: 294 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cap't
    I had a transaction simmiler to yours here with a RH sholder holster,
    The member was LH, she sent it to me, and called it a welcome to the board gift.

unselfish people are rare these days.

chity chity bang bang