In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BULLZEYE

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
Saw your reply to Cannonball's post. How's basic going? Missed your posts the last while.

Comments

• salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kick *, and make us proud!! I'm with you 100%

Rameleni1
    edited November -1
    You need to change your profile here. I've been trying to email you through the Gunbroker forums but it keeps getting bounced back at me because your email address here is still set to that Paladin email address.
    edited November -1
    Change your email in your preferences here. I tried to send you a message through the forum and it bounced back to me. I don't have your email address anymore.
    edited November -1
    Got your IM but when I got it you was already gone. Talk to ya next weekend. I have to go to the city so nice they named it twice.
    edited November -1
    I just wanted to say that I found your post in response to Trey's passing to be one of the most inspiring and moving I have read.

I dont know if mag44 will be as I cannot fathom how he must feel right now, but I just wanted to tell you that your post helped ease my saddness over the loss of his son.

Thank you very much for the post and for your service as well.

JuJu(proud to be associated with folks here)
    edited November -1
    Don't drop out
    Check out the final rules for the giveaway email me back through the GB link

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
    edited November -1
    Jut curious 'bout something. You notated in another post you enjoyed watching me "argue" with someone. Could you define "arguing" and could you point out where I was "arguing" with this fellow?
    Happiness is a warm gun
    edited November -1
    I don't have anything to say to you--just wanted to make a post to you since you seem to be such a popular guy! You know, it's the "monkey see, monkey do" thing. (not meant to refer to the "super/snipermonkey" here)
    edited November -1
    tried to send you an email, and it got returned, if you like send me an email and I'll email you back.

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
    edited November -1
    Hey did you buy a .223 today? You don't live too far north of me and it snowed here today! I left it was sunny and warm, I got back and there was snow all over the ground, thougt maybe you bought that .223 today and made it snow!
    edited November -1
    Do you have a copy of the regs for NY? I am wondering what seasons are going on in the lower tier. Thanks.
    The definition of an "expert":An "X" is an unknown quantity and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.
  • REBJrREBJr Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "I'm gonna go peck a foit"