In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What a great weekend/week!

4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
edited September 2002 in General Discussion
It started off with my sons football team beating their arch rivals 48-0, my son had an interseption and several solo tackles. Then our High School Football team trounced the cross town rivals 44-7 for the first time in seven years, we have a great HS Football team and one kid in particular that is being scouted hard by several large schools. Mat Shanlin(sp) will be a sunday player in a few years as long as he stays healthy. Then my beloved West Virginia Mountaineers kicked the snot out of the East Carolina Pirates. Oh ye, I got a new gun too. Whoooopeeeee.

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....

Comments

• Options
    beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    4G&C....Yep that sounds like a great weekend. Always nice when the good guys win!! How Aout those LIONS?? Beach
  • Options
    dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings, congrats 4g'&c' and congrats to those boys of yours. oh yea how bout them bucs. respt submitted dads-freehold

if your going to be a savage, be a headhunter
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Once again Joe Paterno has reason to regret being in the Big 10 conference....wins just don't come as easy as they use to ...yep, it was a great weekend. Iowa over Penn State, Iowa State over Nebraska, and the Dallas Cowboys won....doesn't get much better than that.

Edited by - Rembrandt on 09/30/2002 13:10:58