In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hows your weather???

bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
edited January 2004 in General Discussion
Well Im going to KC today.

Wifes wanting to go, so off we go.

Going to stop at Cabalas of course. then just about everywhere else.

Radio says ice and snow here to night and tomarrow. The radio says that there could be as much as an inch of ice then a covering of snow of maybe a foot. Well we will see.

So what yous all up to on this fine day and what is your weather suppose to do in the next 24 hours.

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER

Comments

• Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Going to go shovel the 3" of snow that fell last night. Then 2-3 hours at work are called for. Tomorrow they are calling for a heat wave of 25 deg. Maybe I'll go ice fishing.

Woods

Hamlin.gif
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm going to be under the same cloud that you are. Open your window and holler when you go by. Enjoy Cabela's, but be careful if you visit their gun library. You could slip in the puddles of drool. The last time I was in there a guy was dealing for a $20,000.00+ Henry. That kind of makes the ones I'm interested in "low rent." I have managed to keep my wife out of Nebraska Furniture Mart so far. Have fun, and I hope the weather forecasters are wrong. They were wrong one other time.

Old? First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to pull your zipper up; then you forget to pull your zipper down.
    standard.jpg
  • Options
    ThrockmortonThrockmorton Member Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll consider myself lucky compared to you NY pards.mid fourties and a little rain.very bearabel compared to our newyears day snow and ice.
    Havn'et shot in almost a month,taking EVERYTHING to the range tomorrow and just waste lead.Well,some people say waste,but to me it's aroma therapy. :)

Throckmortons' the alias,cas is the game.
  • Options
    rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    um my heater in my Shop won't keep up, so i'm off to blow 500 bucks on a jet blower. That should improve the weather for all. I't like me buying a snowmobile. It will stop snowing. If I had a boat, or another race car, it would rain. so in light of this, ya'll can send me a couple of bucks for my heat fund.[:D] and you midwest farmers, if you experience a drought, chip in on a Bass boat, i'll come to your neck of the woods for some fishin. gurantee that it'll rain as long as I am there.

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • Options
    HUNT WALKERSHUNT WALKERS Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bolthandle Last time I was at the KC Cabela's they had alot of nice pre-64 winchesters in the gun library, they may still be cleaning up my drool. If you haven't been there yet, make sure you check out the Mule Deer Museum, it's super nice. Have a safe and ejoyable trip!!!

By the way I seen on your profile that you are from Humbolt. I grew up at Garnett and used to race at Humbolt and Yates Center, still trying to figure out how I ended up in central Iowa.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    RAIN RAIN RAIN, been wanting to go to the trap range all week and weather has been poopy, OH well got a couple Red Dot scopes I gotta mount on a couple hand guns.

flageagle.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • Options
    toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    It was -6 here last night and right now it's a balmy 18.[8D]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    COLD!

We're all gonna to freeze very soon...........

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stacked firewood all afternoon with nary a trace of discomfort...-9 this AM...+7 now for our high..It feels GREAT !!

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • Options
    jwhardingjwharding Member Posts: 2,897 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    67 Here I believe Tuesday, Low 20'S Tuesday night. I left riding my bike wearing a Levi jackt Tuesday morning and like to froze coming in that night. Weather changes 30 or 40 degrees every day here. Some days its nice in the morning and frezzing in the afternoon. But I can't complain some of these fellows wont see 50 degree's for some time.

fc6cb6ef.gif