In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

what to do, what to do

1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
I can get 3rd gen pmags for 15 each out the door, plus g17 mags out the door for 27

I have enough stashed back unoticed to buy "23 pmags" or "10 pmags and 7 g17 mags" ?

Edit, I'm not hurting for ether

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Evil and I have the house all to our self (rare).
    The older girls are gone and the baby with Grandma and then off to her first slumber party later today!!

Any suggestions for 2 people that rarely get alone time??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I recently won an auction for a Browning model 12 in 28 gauge on this site. My dad and cousins say I should shoot the gun but I think I should leave it in the box unshot where it's been for 10 years. I have a winchester model 12 and have no shortage of guns to shoot. What are your thoughts ????......thanks, Greg
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Flip a coin like Don would[}:)]
  • Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would hold off. I think these things are going to get cheaper over the next month. Esp the Glock mags. They are turning up everywhere now.

What is the difference in the M2 and M3 mags?
  • Options
    barbwiredbarbwired Member Posts: 8,254
    edited November -1
    Long run I would bet on the G17 to make money on.JMHO
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well considering these prices are cheaper than they ever where on the pmags, and the cheaper than the glock mags have been in 8 years, I think now is the time, all we need is another shooting, or introduction of a gun ban to drive things through the roof again, I walked with 17 pmags and 6 g17 mags out the door for 400
  • Options
    jwhardingjwharding Member Posts: 2,897 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Midway has a sale on mags. Just got an email from them. Their pretty cheap.
    JW