In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

It Will Never Happen Here!

gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
edited September 2002 in General Discussion
That is what Mrs. Gunpaq and I heard most all weekend while in the PA mountains, "It will never happen here". We were amazed to see several northcentral newspapers with editorials from hunters/sportsmen supporting a very anti-gun candidate for our next governor. I do agree with the concept that that "it will never happen here" in respect to a Pennsylvania subject, I mean citizen, always being allowed to keep a deer gun and hunt in the deer woods, that privilege probably will always be there for those approved by the state. Why would any free man think that any control or restriction of his or her rights be a good thing? Kalifornia here we come.

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.

Comments

• dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings, all they have to do is get a bunch of pack animals to believe that rights are state sponsered grants. these are the same folks that can't pass a civics class at any level. any arguement from history, sociology. epistomolgy or what ever goes completly over their heads. but here is a philophical question, why are incorporations granted privileges? remember take it logical. any takers? respt submitted dads-freehold

if your going to be a savage, be a headhunter
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You do have to admit though, that California really doesn't single out guns, nothing is legal there, and they all feel really good about themselves. Beautiful state and they have made it uninhabitable. Proposition 13 took one of the finest educational systems in the country and made it third rate. That seems to be what they want to do with everything. I am waiting for the announcement that "the State of California has determined that living in California is hazardous to your health."

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Yeah, nothings legal in Kalifornia except the schedule 3 narcotic known as marijuana.

If your gonna be stupid you better be tough !!
  • thesoundguy1thesoundguy1 Member Posts: 680
    edited November -1
    Yeah that's because it's easier to tax and take away a stoner's money.

www.waveformwear.com
    The new wave in free expression.
  • snake-eyessnake-eyes Member Posts: 869
    edited November -1
    Gun Control in PA? You have got to be kidding me, the Lehigh Valley has the most concentration of militia groups in the world. I better renew my Concealed Carry Permit just in case though.
    Who is the anti-gun candidate? My vote will not go for him.

*If there is one gun for every 7 people in the world, I'm saving alot of people money*
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Member Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Snake, FISHER = GOOD, RENDELL = AVOID at all costs. Not just because if gun control, hes got plenty of other reasons flowing against him.
    And yeah, I know Fisher aint a wonderment, but he has a chance of winning.

Just a fyi, you might want to pick up a paper now and then,, watch the debates, get informed, if your rights are important to you.

Those people who see nothing but grey areas, no black and white, are lost in the fog.