In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

America Strikes Back 10-7-01

Free N TXFree N TX Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
Well folks, IT HAS BEGAN. We are now in for the long haul. The troops have started the invasion. Now we all need to pray for our troops and keep our eyes peeled here at home for retalitory strikes on American home soil. Keep em' locked and loaded!

Comments

• Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Way to go Dubya!
  • Options
    usmc2498215usmc2498215 Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Come on Osama, lets go have a talk with Allah...
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    Well, lets us have a little talk with Allah,Tell him all about our troubles.He will hear our plaintive cry, And then he'll poke us in the eye.Someone can come up with other verses. To the tune of, "Have a little talk with Jesus."
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Egotistical Rogue, Evil, Dangerous Racist Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    rodgergliderodgerglide Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's about time! May their aim be true and relentless.I wonder what a cruse missile sounds like when it flys overhead towards the hole they are hopelessly running toward.Probably a little more frightening than a rusty old AK fired in the air,wouldn't you say? Does that sound revengeful? You bet your a**!!
    Freedom is not free,what have YOU done to support it?
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To the troops: Keep your powder dry, boys, and my prayers go with you.
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare
  • Options
    4000fps4000fps Member Posts: 786 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm afraid we are going to get bloodied on this one, in more ways than one. Bin laden and his followers must die but we will also pay a very high price. My prayers for those that will be fighting for OUR freedom.God speed and God bless.