In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NcStar?

pastaman1pastaman1 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Any one have any experience with a NcStar scope. How is the quality?
Mike[}:)]

mjs

Comments

• RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Mike,

Welcome, never heard of NcStar scopes. Do you have a link to their website?

RUGER.jpg

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis
  • PointerPointer Member Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just got one to put on my SKS.Its the 3x9x42 Illiminated.Havent been able to try it out yet to see if it holds up.They have lifetime warrentys so i figure if it doesnt work ill get another and put it on a 22.I have two friends that had them on big bore handguns.One on a 44mag Redhawk,lasted about 20 rounds,the other on a Desert Eagle 50ae,lasted 6 rounds][:D] Both scopes broke at the top elevation knob.He sent it back and put the new one on a Ruger 22 and has held up so far.

Ohio Constitution,Artical 1,Section 4
  • buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a 3x12x50 30mm tube on a 223 Handi-Rifle.At 150 yards it would constantly hit golf balls,20 gauge hulls and AA batteries.I think it was a pretty good scope but it was too big for the Handi-Rifle which made it no longer Handi,so I put 3x9x40 Redfield back on it.