In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

looking for skunk scent

danthemandantheman Member Posts: 259 ✭✭✭
edited October 2002 in General Discussion
I used to use skunk cover scent and it worked really well, but I'm out and havent been able to find any? Where can i get some more? any ideas? thanks

Comments

• Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TINKS sells skunk pee, they also sell Red Foxx pee and that is what I use. You can find TINKS at most Walmarts and some mail order places like Cabellas.

Real men use little bullets.
  • DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Judge Dread sells his own urine in "Fur, Fish and Game". I used it once; found Anna-Nicole Smith's chewed-off right leg in my trap.

Often the mind believes it is thinking, when it is only passing from one metaphor to the next.
  • lurkerlurker Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dances with sheep:

You must have had a very large trap, as Anna Nichole has very large ....legs!
  • thesoundguy1thesoundguy1 Member Posts: 680
    edited November -1
    After a visit to the local Mexican food buffet, I can get a pretty convincing skunk scent goin'

www.waveformwear.com
    The new wave in free expression.
  • mcneely77mcneely77 Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dantheman,
    I have always used * piss, and it works great if you can stand the smell. Millers of Niles, Michigan has just about everything. I will try to get you an address if I can.

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.

IALEFI, ASLET, NRA, and proud owner of a pair of S&W revolvers.
  • Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
    Call these guys and have them send you a catolog. They make and sell trapping lures and also sell hundreds of ingredients for them. I have been there selling furs when they were extracting fluid from skunks. They have skunk scent by the gallons. Reasonable prices also.

M & M Furs
    26445 435th Avenue
    Bridgewater, SD 57319
    605-729-2535

moc.murofsmraerifeht
  • 4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    Im astonished that nobody has mentioned the obvious place to look for skunk scent. Look on a skunk, Im sure they will be more than willing to share it with you...lol...

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....
  • ClairClair Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can have my 2 dogs. They just found out, 3 days ago, how to extract sent from a skunk. I haven't been having much luck extracting it from them, though.
  • Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
    M&M Furs at the above address also sells stuff tha gets rid of skunk scent completely. Trust me on that one

moc.murofsmraerifeht
  • charlie15charlie15 Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yo!! dantheman, go find janet reno and rub up against her, that will get you covered!!

IF A GOVERMENT'S OPPRESSIVE, THEN REPRESS IT!!