In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Highway Patrol.......

Brth729Brth729 Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2002 in General Discussion
An elderly couple was traveling cross country from Washington to Florida, with the woman doing the driving. On one particular stretch of road, they were pulled over by a highway patrolman. When he got to the window, the woman asked if there was a problem. The patrolman informed her that he stopped her for speeding. Being hard of hearing, she looked at her husband. With a raised voice, he said,"He said you were speeding!"The patrolman then asked for her license and proof of insurance. Turning to her husband, again with a raised voice, he said, "He wants your license and insurance card!" She dug them out and handed them to the officer. He took them, and looked at them for a moment, and said,"Your from Washington?" Looking over to her husband, he said with a raised voice,"He asked if your from Washington!" She turned back to the officer and said that she was. The patrolman then glanced off into the distance and casually said,"I had the worst sex of my life in Washington." Turning back to her husband, again with a raised voice, he said,"He thinks he knows you!"

***I'm in the hi-fidelity first class travelling section I think I need a Leer jet***

Comments

• Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ive heard that one,its a funny joke!!

Rugster

Toujours Pret
  • Options
    LaineyLainey Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some of that conversations sounds like what happens in my car, but I am not driving...
    he is!

Lainey
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Hello, hello,.....anybody,...is this mic on??
  • Options
    Patrick OdlePatrick Odle Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A lady and her aged grangmother were taking a peaceful drive in the early fall, and as they rounded a bend in the remote unpaved road they had to stop rather suddently because there was a tree accross the road in front of them. while deciding whether to back up or attempt to turn around, a masked armed man stepped out of the bushes and said get out of that car. the lady asked grandma too,to which he replied you heard what I said. when they had both exited the car the
    robber spoke again saying dump the contents of your purse on the hood of the car ,I am going to rob you. the lady queried again grandma too, to which again he replied you heard what I said. After picking thru the contents of their purses ,he spoke again go down there in the bushes and strip I'm going to rape you. once again the lady asked grandma too. Grangma already hobbling toward the bushes on her walking stick exclaimed loudly You heard what he said.