In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pics of: Me, My guns and My dog... warning 56kers

trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2004 in General Discussion
My brand spanking new Laminated 91/30 I picked up last weekend. Its a tackdriver.
IM000003.jpg
IM000014.jpg
f984e6bc.jpg
Somewhere you dont want to be:
he.jpg
My SKS:
sks2.jpg
IM000010.jpg
Me Fooling around W/ the 91/30 and the SKS:
IM000029.jpg
And Some PIcs of my Dog:
IM000017.jpg
And A sticker I put on my dogs butt:
bf1fc57d.jpg

sniper.gif
koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry

Comments

• robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    The 91/30 with bayonet is taller than you!! [:0][:0][B)][:D]

Very nice pictures regardless. Where'd you get the laminated 91/30?

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Trooper,

Sure glad ya got the new rifle! Feel bad though, that ya hadda sell your shoes to pay for it.......[:(][:(][:(]

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpg

Charlie
  • trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Roboman, I got it a gunshow last weekend in Upper Marlboro, MD
    Njretcop, I had to sell MY boots for that gun! J/King it was 59 degrees outside here in MD, can you say heatwave?!

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's a real purrrtty one Troop...And the Yugo SKS ain't shabby either...Well done !! [^]

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Eric, that appears to be one of the nicest lamintated stocks I've ever seen on a 91/30...it puts my own (which I tought was nice) to shame! I dropped the Leupold calander into the mail for you late last week so keep your eyes open because it is a very good one. Based on what I've seen so far, if you maintain the same level of quality in the firearms you purchase all through your life you will end up with a collection which I would envy myself. Well done young man!

Mark T. Christian
  • gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Nice puppy. [8D]

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • EndlssEndlss Member Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang your in Elkridge... couple years ago I was the only MD person on here. Next show around is Pikesville 6&7th... anybody going????
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well I'll be damned . (Anybody catch the irony in that)
    I've spent a fair amount of time in Elkridge . You've got a world class Harley-biker bar there . Also Speeds cycle over on Hanover (Ducati dealer) and also Moto Strada (OK, they're over in Cockeysville) .My sisterinlaw lives there w/hubby and my 3 nephews . Might be a few years before I make it back, and you might be old enough to let me buy you a drink . to buy me a drink .[:D]
    Nice guns by the way ,SxS
    Not really sure why I sold my SKS , rather fun to shoot . I am looking for a Walther model # 1 and a FN Fal right now . Where out there do you shoot ?

Have guns,will travel
  • EndlssEndlss Member Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, DANIELS is the Harley bar.
  • rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I might be able to make it on the 7th. Is it gonna be a big show?

It's not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey son I ran a 10-29 on that SKS serial number. The gun's hot! You need to send it to me so I can properly dispose of it.

IN MY GUN CABINET!!!!!!!!

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Marylanders for the preservation of firearms ownership".

What is there like 4 members in that organization?

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man