In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sorry 7MM

OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
PATRIOTS TO NEW ORLEANS!!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I wasn't trying to rile you, I was trying to say I know what these Mexican trucks and the trucking companies will do to you guys, I am also sorry for how your treated by the union workers, but rest assurred, we're all not like that.
    Orphanedcowboy@msn.com www.texdeer.com
  • Options
    7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no problem, I always enjoy a good discussion like that, nothing personal meant by any of it. Although it looks like somebody got mad or my eyes are gone because I dont see the post anymore.
    when all else fails........................
  • Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Man- went to the nieghbor's for holiday pizza and Long Island Tea's and POOF!Sumpthin' I said? Just had an opinion, wanted to share.
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • Options
    7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The fella who started the post put another one up telling us goodbye, he was mad. that one is gone too. POOF Like I said I wasnt getting personal, just love big debates like that. You aughta hear me on the cb doing political debates! I burned up to galaxy 88's doing that!
    when all else fails........................
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    Personally, I did not think that thread was all that bad, as discussions go.There was no outright name-calling, but one poster suggested that another had communist tendencies, and made him so mad he quit the board.So, I deleted it.Rule #1: Be considerate of others.Rule #2: Grow a thick skin.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, if it quacks like a duck......
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I work in the aircraft industry, my skin is like horse hide, or maybe the could be like jack*** hide, Again Y'all Have a Safe and Happy Holiday an a Awesome New Year!
  • Options
    ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You deleted a thread because someone was so thin skinned he quit the board??That is chicken soup.I would hate to see him in real life.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    Me too.Happy Christmas, ya'll.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The man deleted his own posts. After all he has the right to do that.Hey, if you can't post something and get other viewpoints, whith out feeling like an outcast, why post.Problem I think is he never got to know us all, especially Salzo.He knew he wasn't a communist, and Salzo, was just rattling his chain.Weren't you,, Salzo???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Funny huh Turbo, I was getting into it too, I love a good barn burning discussion, no matter what the subject, there are several veiw points, I guess we all have our weaknesses, mine is a 5'6" tall red headed from New York, Hi Becky, but I learned after reading some post's, if you can't stand the fire, don't go to the kitchen, man y'all make it hot sometimes! I HOPE ALL Y'ALL HAD A JOYOUS CHRISTMAS!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Turbo, Sorry but Nunn said he deleted it.And yes, Salzo is good at rattling chains. lol[This message has been edited by ladr (edited 12-25-2001).]
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    TURBO- Nah, he just thought he wasnt a communist(LOL). If I remember correctly, he did say he was looking for some fire, and a little pot stirring. I thought I was giving him what he wanted.And LADR- You are not too bad at rattling yourself.Merry Christmas
    Happiness is a warm gun