In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Any Jackson Browne fans?-Question

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I was listening to the steve Marlzberg program yesterday, and he played a son called "You cant smoke in a bar", by Jackson Browne. Apparently, Jackson Browne is fed up with these cigarettte laws, and wrote this song, and contributes the profits to organizations trying to return property rights to owners of establishments.
Does anyone know where I can finf info about this song? I checked a Jackson Browne web site, and didnt see anything about this song.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
-Jimmy the cheese man

Comments

• BlackieBoogerBlackieBooger Member Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Salzo, if you own any kind of a business in New York, including taverns, you can't smoke on the premises, inside and outside. All the bars along the PA border are losing a lot of business to PA bars because of the smoking ban - so much for property rights in Hillary and Chuck land. Also George Pataki land.

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, not liberty to purchase power."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1785
    123div.gif
  • boogerbooger Member Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Joe Jackson, not Jackson Browne, that's what you're looking for. He recorded the song as a single, USA release is February 16th.

http://www.joejackson.com/store.htm

Them ducks is wary.
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Booger-Thanks a lot!!! Williams81-Sorry if I sent you on a wild goose chase.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man