In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Guiliani MUST Remain In Office

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
New Your City Mayor Rudy Giuliani should be allowed to stay in office at least another year. This man has shown himself to be a true leader in every sense of the word. His stewartship of the world's largest and probably most important city has been inspiring to say the least. I am not politically alined with any particular party, but no party could put up a better canidate at this time.I'm not a state or city constitutional expert, but I know a GOOD man when I see one and Rudy Giuliani is a GOOD man!Everyone who cares about NYC should raise their voices in unision to keep this man right where he is.God Bless Rudy Giuliani and the United States of America!
Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets, stupidI am the NRA, the KABA, the 2ampd, and the AARP njretcop@copmail.com[This message has been edited by njretcop (edited 09-23-2001).]

Comments

• Options
    ZakZak Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I lived in new york, I was happy with Rudy as a mayor. He made some sweeping promises in his campaign. He would support the police. He would reduce crime. He would clean the city up. He did all that.I agree with you that he has proven himself to be an effective leader. But dig further, will you. He is anti-self defense in a city legendary for its crime. His police force has committed more acts of violence on innocent people than any administration since the 70s.That kind of situation is one most of us deplore--or at least claim to, when we post on these boards and link to an article showing another innocent killed in another no-knock raid on the wrong house.His time is up. Put someone else in there who will continue to do the GOOD things Rudy has done (and there are many) while undoing the bad he has done, or has allowed to continue unopposed.
    Okay, Okay, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ZAK- Well said. Lets also not forget about Rudys blatant disregard for the rights of individuals, with respect to his deplorable rights stomping of so called "white collar" criminals. Most of then were only criminal in the fact that people did not like them. Rudy created new laws after the fact, was a master at seizing assetts, and getting the public to support him in his Gestapo tactics.Rudy is one of the most anti-law rights people who has stepped into the recent political arena. Then again, New York deserves him.