In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NJRETCOP. ANDREW ADAMS

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Hey guys, was that a great gun show or what? What the heck happend. I pull into the expo center, and there is a big sign saying "GUNSHOW CANCELLED". I only had to drive a half hour to get there. Andrew you probably had to drive the same(though 76 and 476 can make a half hour ride a two hour ride)bu NJRETCOP, I sure hope you did not make the trip.

Comments

• Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    I did make the trip.....2 hrs in each direction! I was told by a brother LEO at the scene that it was cancelled due to a phone call about a possible device. They were searching the building while I was there. Police, fire and ambulances were on the scene. I was told that it was being postponed until the second week of November.Did you hear anything different?
    Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets, stupidI am the NRA, the KABA, NJ Area Rep for the 2ampd, and the AARP :(njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    Andrew AdamsAndrew Adams Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fortunately for me, I only live about 5-10 min from the gun show. I was pretty ticked off though nonetheless, it would be nice to put some faces with these handles!!I heard the same report about a "device". I haven't heard anything about rescheduling though.
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not heard anything about the cancellation at all. Ill see what I could find out.