In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GB !!! Huge Potential for making money

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,363 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
If I owned this board I'd have a Executive membership plus the STARs. A member could be a 4 star Senior EXECUTIVE member.

I'd charge $24.95 $19.95 for one year, accept paypal and a discount for three years. Automatic requests to re-new every year,, brings people back.... WoW
Why would someone pay ????? Simple:

They get to view the "poofed" posts and what was said to make them "Poof". Maybe GB could have a comment section and say things like One or more cans short of a six pack. Maybe,,, we don't talk about ice cream.

I'll bet there are some other "benefits" you could include. Like "Photo Hosting".

This is wide open,, I can't believe I'm giving this away.

Lack of a smoke is affecting my mind.

Any other things ??? I need to go lay down !!!!!!

Comments

• DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My diesel-powered typewriter company goes public next month. You still have an opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nobody cares about reading the poofed threads -- they get poofed for good reason. Besides, I can say you sound a can short of a six pack right here! [:D] Welcome to the gun board. PS -- If you're moonlighting as a marketer, better keep your day job. [:o)]

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DancesWithSheep
    My diesel-powered typewriter company goes public next month. You still have an opportunity to get in on the ground floor.

Still trying to pay -off your neighbor for building your deck?[8D]

Love them Pre-64's!!!!-Bob
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Id like to see the poofeed posts

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,363 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably right,, not a career,, but people love to watch car chases on TV,,, reality stuff, Donald Trump firing someone every month (he is keep the babes).

You still have all the free posting,, I think it is a winner,, and who cares,, does not take away from the free stuff,,, They had music managers in Discos,,, why not Board Mangers,,, poofing,, keeping up the comments, could triple visits to the site,,, Horsemen have Jockeys, Fishermen have Master Baiters,,, must be something the gun folks have for a top board moderator ?

You can't say NO ONE would pay,,, I just finished cleaning out about half my garage in my underware,, and its kind of cold out.

Thinking cigarette,,, got to rapidly get into the bathtub,, a good cold bath,, thats what I need.
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Sorry but I'm not paying for an "Executive" membership.
    You see all my extra money is spent on more guns not forums

Sold my Cow so I don't need any Bull
  • kuhlewulfkuhlewulf Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ditto on what 22WRF said.

James

Whats next? A ban on automatic transmissions?
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    I think I have the largest file of poofed posts[:D][:D]

Don't think you'll make money letting people view them.

kabalogoshadowed.gif
  • will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Red223
    I think I have the largest file of poofed posts[:D][:D]

Don't think you'll make money letting people view them.

kabalogoshadowed.gif

I'm not to terribly far behind after that disagreement we had. No hard feelings though I hope.

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
    ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~