In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Foxpro caller

will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Anyone got one? I have this Johny Stewart and countless tapes and have decided that it's just to dang heavy and time to move onto something else? Any opinions on the Foxpro are appreciated. Any ideas on how much a used Johny Stewart goes for are also appreciated. Coming soon to an auction site near you.............

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~

Comments

• Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your old caller with tapes will sell for $5, I'll give you $10, email me your addy, nice doing business with you[:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Now that's just silly. [:D] I sure hope it's worth more. Maybe I should go to ask the experts?

• bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where the heck you been,son?

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger
    edited November -1
    Gettin' ready to leave for the middle east for a little while. It's been killin' my time. Gonna leave my address on here for ya'l before I go.

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    How much for the Stewart caller and all tapes? I always wanted one.

"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do that,bud. We'll send ya a little somethin'. Hate to see you go.[:(]

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger
    edited November -1
    Well stuffs got to be done. The Army's been over there for 14 months and need a rest for sure. That long enough even when you aren't getting shot at. Gonna earn my money tax free so I'll lokking to hunt with some of ya'll oncest I get back. Texas anyone? My kid sister will be taggin' along but she's cool.