In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lee Roy and the gator.

BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
edited September 2004 in General Discussion
A rich man in North Carolina decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all his buddies and neighbors.He also invited Lee Roy,the only redneck in the neighborhood.

He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion.Everyone was having a good time drinking,dancing,eating shrimp,oysters and BBQ and flirting with the women.

At the height of the party,the host said,"I have a 10-foot man-eating gator in my pool and I'll give a million dollars to anyone who has the guts to jump in."

The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash and everyone turned around and saw Lee Roy in the pool.

Lee Roy was fighting the gator and kicking it's *!Lee Roy was jabbing the gator in the eyes with his thumbs,throwing punches,head butts and choke holds,biting the gator on the tail and flipping the gator through the air like some kind of Judo instructor.

The water was churning and splashing everywhere.Both Lee Roy and the gator were screaming and raising he!!.Finally Lee Roy strangled the gator and let it float to the top like a dime store goldfish.Lee Roy then slowly climbed out of the pool.Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief.

Finally the host says,"Well,Lee Roy,I reckon I owe you a million dollars."

"No,that's okay.I don't want it," said Lee Roy.

Shocked,the rich man said,"Man,I have to give you something!You won the bet!How about a half a million bucks then?"

"No thanks.I don't want it,"answered Lee Roy.

The host said,"Come on.I insist on giving you something.That was amazing.How about a new Porsche,a Rolex and some stock options?"

Again Lee Roy said "No."

Confused,the rich man asked,"Well,Lee Roy,then what do you want?"

Lee Roy said, (scroll down)

"I want the name of the sumb itch who pushed me in the pool."

BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.

Comments

• Options
    Doc FeelgoodDoc Feelgood Member Posts: 542 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This story somehow doesn't ring true. After all, it is in North Carolina and to have just one red-neck in the neighborhood. Come on, surely this can't be true.
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    My name ain't Leroy and i'm still looking for that sucker that pushed me in.[}:)]

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
    ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~