In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Homework

airborneairborne Member Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Completed my homework. Just made my 50th post and earned my first star, no lomger a "rookie", but have a long way to go.

Definitely am becoming addicted to GunBroker, have picked up alot of good advice, good source for information and the majority is good/honest information from pro's.

Thanks for sharing your wealth of information to all.

"ALL THE WAY"

B - BreatheR - RelaxA - AimS - SightS - Squeeze

Comments

• Options
    airborneairborne Member Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Completed my homework. Just made my 50th post and earned my first star, no lomger a "rookie", but have a long way to go.

Definitely am becoming addicted to GunBroker, have picked up alot of good advice, good source for information and the majority is good/honest information from pro's.

Thanks for sharing your wealth of information to all.

"ALL THE WAY"

B - BreatheR - RelaxA - AimS - SightS - Squeeze
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    airborne: yes I too have become some what addicted to this site and others like it . All I have to say to other new members is RUN RUN NOW BEFORE IT GETS YOU TO
  • Options
    sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think my counter thing is broken,,, I should
    have a star by now,,shouldn't I?,,,,

It's not the number of your stars that count,,it's the size of your moon.
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Seven more to go Sodbuster.

It has become my purpose in life to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~