In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

>>>

guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
My wife went to our 5th grader's Paret/teacher confrence the other night. As she was waiting in the hall, she noticed a bunch of photo's on the wall. Upon closer inspection, she see's that a class of fith graders (other than ours) had all taken turns dressing up in a old confedarate uniform, while standing in front of a old battle flag, AND,,,,,, Holding a Real flintlock rifle! A reb uniform and a real rifle! God I love this town! Scott

Comments

• PupPup Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmmmm.....Sounds like a good time for the kiddies, but let's just hope the teach gets it right as to who won the war. And to all the southern gentlemen that frequent this place, I didn't mean to make y'all choke on yer swig o' 'shine.stir? (Since Dano isn't here to do it)
    Politicians, like diapers, should be changed often and for the same reason.[This message has been edited by Pup (edited 03-30-2002).]
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Did sombody say somethin` about shine? Maybe I`ll hafta ease on out to the shed fer a snort. .218
  • will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Give me a minit BeeKeeper, might need to join ya. Does it burn blue? I shore would like a snort my dang self. Ever since my neighbor in Pace died, I got no more connection fer the "good stuff".