In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NATO Troops

22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Polish Marines stormed Bloomingdales Department Store in New York yesterdayafter its intelligence agency reported that Bed Linen was on the fourth floor. No one was hurt.

Comments

• Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Wait! Lemme guess--There is now a sale on French Rifles, never been fired and only dropped once?Annnnnnnnnd, Did ya hear? The Italian Army supported this operation by assualting the Himilayas.
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    The Polish Army just purchased 2000 septic tanks. As soon as they figure out how to get them started they're going to invade Czechoslovakia.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    I figure the Germans took Poland so quickly by marching in backwards so the poles thought they must be leaving.
    Eat healthy, exercise, avoid smoking........Die anyway. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~