In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

gynecologist vs. mechanic

armed_ femalearmed_ female Member Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2003 in General Discussion
A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and was on the verge of
being burned out. Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be beneficial,
he decided to change careers and become a mechanic. He found out from the local
technical college what was involved, signed up for evening classes, attended diligently,
and learned all he could. When the time for the practical exam approached, the
gynecologist prepared carefully for weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous
skill. When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score
of 150%.
Fearing an error, he called the instructor, saying "I don't want to appear ungrateful for
such an outstanding result, but I wondered if there had been an error which needed
adjusting." The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly,
which was worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together again perfectly,
which is also worth 50% of the mark."
The instructor went on to say, " I gave you an extra 50% because you did all of it through
the muffler."

LT. RRG

Texas Assistant State Director
Armed Females of America

driver.jpg

Comments

• Options
    charger_rt440charger_rt440 Member Posts: 446 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Stress--This happens when the brain overrides the bodies basic urge to strangle the crap out of someone!!!!
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's a gooder, armed! 'Cept the "muffler" should actually be the "intake." Then again, I have four younguns, and they all seemed to come from the exhaust (two with a shortcut), so maybe that ain't it, either. Gotta be careful here! I gotta stop now!
    Don't want to, though!!
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    That's the funniest thing I ever heard![:D]

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
    ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
    Will270win@nraonline.com