In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

218 Bee

will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
Saw a Ruger#1 in 218 Bee and I think I want it. Anyone know anything about the Ruger#1?
If you run, you'll just die tired! will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Youv'e got mail

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    It should be an awesome little shooter,a lot of people love #1s,I think they are ugly`n sin.I hate that stupid looking lever,what the hell is that all about?????Will,I prefer a sporting rifle,a repeater:M-43 Winchester Bolt gun, or M-1894CL Lever gun.But I dislike the looks of some quality rifles,so if you are not offended by the looks,buy it,you will be happy with it..218
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    I will say this ,I would not want to my rifles against a #1,even though they shoot verry well..218
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looks like I'm gonna have to get that joker. Wonder if it's a good coyote smoker? Looking at the reloading book I'd have to say yes.
    If you run, you'll just die tired! will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~