In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Happy birthday

badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
Todesengel. Have a great day. May the next year be just as great as the last one. Or better, your choice man. [:D][:D]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Bought myself a birthday present.. Camaro SS. Details to follow..I know y'all can't wait till I post the pics. [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    to me. 69 years young today. I got an early present last Saturday, my 2nd degree Black Belt, Korean Karate.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To me, 63 years young.[^][^][^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY: To South Carolina's Dizzy Gillespie, born John Birks Gillespie just up the road in Cheraw on this day in 1917. Back in the early 1940s, Dizzy hooked up with Charlie "Bird" Parker and the result was be-bop, a jazz revolution that colors our world to this day.
    Thanks, Dizz...
    With his turned-up trumpet and his cheeks puffed out like a blowfish, the always recognizable Gillespie went on to become a jazz icon, achieving a celebrity late in his life that had little to do with the ground-breaking brilliance of his early work.
    In fact, GMLc caught him live at an outdoor street festival in the 1980s in which Gillespie barely played a note.
    He just danced around on stage looking happy, and the crowd loved him.
    We still do. He died Jan. 6, 1993, but he remains one of South Carolina's greatest gifts to American culture...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Howdy Doody! First appeared on TV Dec. 27, 1947. Howdy Doody is 60 years old! In two years he can get social security.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Chelsy my little girl turns 8 today Happy b-day baby girl [:D][:D][:D]

I made her a cake last night because the wifes did not turn out to good [:0][:D] and got up this morning to fix her some biscuit and gravy I was doing this in the dark to keep from waking everyone up and I turned the oven on so I though [:0] the cake was on the top burner in a glass pan [B)][B)] now I got to make another one [V][V]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    happy birthday to everyone whose birthday is in January
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning. I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for me.

As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone "Happy Birthday." I thought... Well, that's marriage for you, but the kids.... They will remember. My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said, "Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday! " It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered. I worked until one o'clock, when Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me."

I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!" We went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally would go. She chose instead a quiet bistro with a private table. We had two martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously. On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day... We don't need to go straight back to the office, Do We?"

I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?" She said, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner." After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said, " Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back."
    "Ok," I nervously replied. She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy Birthday.

And I just sat there...
    On the couch...
    Naked.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Today, November 10, 1775 the United States Marine Corps was born at Tunn Tavern in the city of Philadelphia in the colony of Pennsylvania. Happy 227th to the Corps!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Happy 226th birthday to all you Marines!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ....to me, older and dumber [xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dawnie.jpg

This appears in today's Greenville Herald Banner. [:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ROBERT E. LEE AND STONEWALL JACKSON[;)][8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday to all MARINES
    [img][/img]207959.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    to me ,didn't know if the VA was gonna let me live to this one.Great idea cutting vet benifits to cover health care reform.Maybe a giveaway if I live to next thursday.and contrary to popular belief I am only 4 hours older than dirt not 2 days[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This week Monica Lewinsky turns 44!

monica_lewinsky.jpg

It seems like only yesterday she was crawling around the White House on her hands and knees, putting everything in her mouth.

They grow up so fast, don't they?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Too the two longest continously loaded cartridges in the world. Both going stronger today then the day they were invented. 45-70 and 45 Colt are both 130 years old this year.

AlleninAlaska
    Delta Firearms & Supplies
    http://canadianfirearmsexchange.com
    Buy firearms on the installment plan and Play while you Pay.

aglore@gci.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    USMC 11/10/1775

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg

tanz_tubbies3.gif
    Lt. Col. Winky Girl
    clip_image001.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    happy birthday jacob2008[;)][:D][:D], 15 today
  • Options
    edited November -1
    375H&H turns 100 years old this year. Best cartridge to come down the pike since 1906.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hawaii

Hawaii was admitted to the Union on this day in 1959.

I have been to Hawaii 2 times both times were on a deployment with the Army. I didn't get to see all that much of it but it looked beautiful. We did a one day pass and I got to go to the beach and eat some good chow.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    FISHERMANBEN

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To our Lord, Jesus Christ. May you all have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous new year. Thank you Lord for all that you have provided us with and thank you for bringing all of us here on GunBroker, together. May you watch over our GunBroker family, and keep us all in your heart and keep us all safe, as we celebrate your birth. Oakie
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Tomahawk! Have a good one Dad!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    John Moses Browning

browning.jpg

and me![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Girl Wins Lottery on 18th Birthday

Columbia (WLTX) -- Talk about beginner's luck--an 18-year-old West Columbia woman won $100,000 the first time she ever played the lottery.
    Merranda Michels says she chose an instant ticket, that ended up winning her a nice birthday present from the South Carolina Lottery Commission.

Michels says, "It was my 18th birthday, and I could finally buy a lottery ticket! I didn't know what ticket to purchase, so the store clerk suggested the Sea Escape game."

Michels bought the ticket at the Li'l Cricket on Sunset Boulevard in West Columbia.

"I liked the way it looked, so I got it," Michels said, but she didn't scratch off the ticket until she got home.

"I just stared at all the zeros on the ticket. My mom looked at it and said I had won $100,000! I started screaming," says the young woman.

Michels says she plans on saving most of her winnings.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To Monica Lewinsky who turns 50 next week. Wow how time flies, seems like yesterday that she was just a little girl running around the White House putting things in her mouth. Happy birthday Monica.[;)][;)][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Had her 4 years today. 1996 Corvette Grand Sport. Yeah.. it isn't driven either. Not a blem on it anywhere including original tires, belts , hoses. Only uncovered for a quick pic.

DSCN0820.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To me, 60 years young, old what ever.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    to me.... officially over the hill

40 and almost unemployed

woo the f hoo

[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Jorge!!!!!

May all your all your birthday wishes come true!!
    Try not to work so hard, enjoy your day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLITE PSYCHO!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Marines
    Semper Fi
    Do or die
    Oohrah, oohrah, oohrah
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday and Semper Fi to all the Marines out there.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    to my former FIL. A man I respect and admire. Enlisted in the Marine Corps at 15, in 1942. This is his story of the war.

This is a 40 minute interview....and kind of dry.....

http://www.gpb.org/wwii/harold-barber
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Today is also the 231st birthday of the United States Army, born of the desire to defend liberty and spread its flame.
  • Options
    ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OOOH Rah! Semper Fi.
  • Options
    gunny6gunny6 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do Or Die.....Semper Fi, Mac.......