In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Butt Ugly Update

will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=3179540 I can't keep this thing, I need to build my Sako!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, take it to a mechanic. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~

Comments

• Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're right Will. That thang is even uglier than Janet Reno.
    PC=BS
  • Options
    XracerXracer Member Posts: 1,990
    edited November -1
    Uglier than a sack full of a**holes, but not quite ugly enough to make a buzzard puke.
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think you're being kinda harsh on the wife again, that rug doesnt look that bad, if you would just put your rifle away.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I edited the auction cause I forgot some stuff. I wonder if Antiquedr will trade me for that Sako TRG-S. Yeah right!
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, take it to a mechanic. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~[This message has been edited by will270win (edited 02-18-2002).]
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How much you pay me to take it ? "The rifle"The rug i can take free (after you wash that dog pee stain on it of course).
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's coffee that hasn't come out after 10 rounds with the washing machine. This is the gunfor you Dread, it'll take out enemy saucers with a quickness! (you know i'm funnin' right)
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, take it to a mechanic. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~