In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

anybody need .45 auto rim brass?

moparmopar Member Posts: 338 ✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
I've been talking with a guy in Flagstaff Az. who has a lot of .45 auto rim brass he no longer needs.Thought I'd post here and see if anyone is interested. If anybody is,I'll see if I can't hook you up with him via email and see what goes. Thanks folks mopar

Comments

• fergusonmorse392fergusonmorse392 Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my intrest is up, depending on price fergus392@yahoo.com
  • edharoldedharold Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a model 1917 Smith that loves that stuff. I'd like to talk with him. thanks.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"Benj. Franklin, 1759
  • moparmopar Member Posts: 338 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    edharold, Here's the email address of the ol' boy with the .45 auto rim brass. klw@flagstaff.az.us His name is Kenneth,if you don't mind,tell him that Doug Hunt from Plano Txput you in contact with him. There's nothin' in it for me,just tryin to help out fellow shooters. Let me know if you get ahold of him. MY email:sacaircom@yahoo.com Take Care
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gentlemen, I've dealt w/ the fellow whose eml was listed. He's a gentleman of the highest order and you will recognize his name if you contact him.
  • edharoldedharold Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you, I'll write him!
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"Benj. Franklin, 1759