In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Did we have al Qaeda sympathzer on GB Forum

greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I was reading the paper this morning about Nat'l Guardsman Ryan Anderson, the tank crew member who was arrested for tendering information to al Qaeda members.

It said he posted on many chat boards and professed to be very proficient with guns and once he converted offered to teach muslims to shoot AK's. When they arrested him he had some guns in his possession.

One of his comments was, "Help! I'm looking to convert, but, I don't know where to start." Somehow that rings a bell in that I think that was a subject line on a thread. Does anybody recall this or is my mind playing games.

If nothing else the article did say the FBI was monitoring the different boards and chat rooms he entered, which from the sounds of it were numerous.

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.

Comments

• interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Sounds like Robodude.

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by interstatepawnllc
    Sounds like Robodude.

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.

[:D][:D][}:)][:D][:D]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • chappsynychappsyny Member Posts: 3,381 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by greeker375
    If nothing else the article did say the FBI was monitoring the different boards and chat rooms he entered...

They have always been here watching and always will be. The gov't considers patriotic American citizens a threat. If you have knowledge of how the gov't is supposed to work you are a threat. If you own a gun you are a threat. If you don't stand up and applaud at every unconstitutional infringement of our rights they throw our way you are a right-wing lunatic and, as such, a threat.

I'd be very surprised if that guy wasn't a member here.

New Hampshire, USA - "Live Free or Die!!!"