In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Has anyone seen 7mm sure miss him

The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
....i sure miss him and his .....stories..... and his best friends.....still do not.....remember...the pig mentioning him....oh well how many others .....are just conjured up......

"What we have here... is Failure to Communicate"

Comments

• Bushy ARBushy AR Member Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Law...how do we know that you are not a figment of someones imagination? Things are getting really strange around here,with the censorship and all.Inquiring minds want to know...maybe even some that are made up already!

Little people talk about people,regular people talk about things,and big people talk about ideas.
  • robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are some on this board that may actually, REALLY, care to know where 7mm is, sort of ironic that YOU asked, so I'll let those that care know. 7mm has been driving again, yep, I guess he got himself a new job. I got a email from him telling me that he didnt even have time to try out the bullets I'd sent him, bummer, but that he would when he got time. I dont remember where he was headed next, if I didnt delete the email I'll edit my post later to reflect his destination.

SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    Good for him...hope he likes his new job.

Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!
  • sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish 7mm the very best. I hope he does well with his new job!!!!!

"Just my opinion."
  • gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    Hey Ryan: tell 7mm that I was out shooting my first Bushy today, its a flat top with 24 " heavy barrel, I just got it scoped today as I was having a hard time getting rings that where high enough to let me see thru the scope , scope is a tasco worldclass 3x9x40 mil dot I know not the best but its what I had laying around, using winchester white box 55gr fmj and shooting off the by-pod it put 5 rounds in a group I can cover with a penny at 70 yards, not to bad to start off with,, also tell him good luck on his new job hope it works out for him
  • robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll cut and paste this to him, but he'll probably be a while on the road before he gets it, I dunno when he has time to read his email. Ryan.

SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    Ryan thats ok ,at least when he does he will know we've been thinken of him and wishing him well,,, well got to go and try to get some work done before it starts to cook use again today, mid 90's today with humidity in the upper 70% again , lots of water oh well live goes on before we know it snow will be here !!