In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"King of Poop" Joins up with Nation of Islam

trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2004 in General Discussion
Oh, boy, kids---just when you thought the Michael Jackson saga couldn't take any more whacky twists:

http://rense.com/general47/sep.html

It seems the King of Poop has allied himself with those fun-loving guys 'n gals in the Nation of Islam. Gee, maybe Mikey's gonna get religion and straighten himself out, huh?

BWAAAAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Some of the younger people must love him. Some are buying his music and vedio's, Or he would be broke. I my self would not spend one cent to see him, or here him.I guess some of the young people like seeing a person walking backwards and grabbing his crouch.[:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    snowtiggersnowtigger Member Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who cares?

It ain't what you shoot, it's what you hit.
  • Options
    bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe The Independant is the British version of the National Enquirer, one of OUR fine newspapers. It's all without a doubt true, though.
    [;)][;)]barto

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.-JFK
  • Options
    44mag44mag Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I volunteer to buy, whatever he is, a one way ticket to the most dismal place on earth.
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    What is his problem now? Did he run out of unsuspecting christian boys?

cart205.gif

troop_blink3.gif
  • Options
    rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    Send him to Bradford PA, not hell but you can see it from there....

My question is, What kind of idiot parent let's their kid get within 20 miles of the sicko.....[xx(]

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    going to get in alot of hot water for this ,but the same type of people that keep sending their sons to Catholic churches to be molested by a priest