In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We were all back in PA tonight!!!

Chihuahua_mexican.gif
    edited November -1
    I wish I had an M-60 to play with out here in the country. I seem to recall some like a snake crawling up out of a ammo box, it cut down alot of stuff. Anybody know where I can get one? I got some really bad neighbors.,,,,,
    edited November -1
    I wish some new, big, non gun event would happen and get everyones thoughts off of gun/mag bans.

As soon as someone from Jersey shore Brown Jellos themself then the news will focus on that and all the gun questions on the news will fade away like a fart in the wind.
    edited November -1
    We could get a dollar for every post we made![:)] If we did, I would have more guns.
    edited November -1
    That Hillary would of married OJ.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    I could express myself better in writing there is several threads that have me wound up tonite but every time I do a reply and do a preview I think it sounds stupid and not accuratly getting across what I'm really feeling. I guess i'll never write a best selling book
    edited November -1
    Someone would invent a double barreled pistol. Like maybe a 1911 or something like that. I bet it would be a big deal and be talked about for months. Over and over again
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Me to Hon!! Me to!! Ive thought about it all day! Weve got to do something again real soon!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
    edited November -1
  • concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish you were too! All that dancing with moraccas (sp?) is making me dizzy! [:D]

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT CriminalsThe 2nd Amendment; America's Original Homeland Security
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Hey CONCEALED we need us some moving signatures!

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know that I have anything to match that of Swwbo or that new fella with the "walking-girl".

What do you suggest? My signature is good, I think, but I've used it for some time now. Perhaps I should update?

Maybe you could animate your image and get ole Lee to wiggle some? [:o)]

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT CriminalsThe 2nd Amendment; America's Original Homeland Security