In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

how do i post????

instrumentofwarinstrumentofwar Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
call me compoter illiterate (see i can't even spell) but how would i go about posting an attachment on the site. is it the same as attaching a picture and if so how in the hell do i do that.on another subject what in the hell does ROLAOLF (i think that's how it goes)mean?
The world is full of sheep, run with the wolves and make 'em call ya daddy

Comments

• Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    instrumentofwar, ROFLMAO means "Rolling on floor laughing my * off". At one point, Kimberkid put out a document that summarized all of these online acronyms. Maybe he's still got it?Also, you post a picture by adding the URL (address) of the picture. You can see how to do it by clicking on the help feature on GB. I too have asked about posting, though, cause I don't know who hosts photos for free anymore. Basically, unless you have your own website you will need to upload your image(s) to somebody else's website and then type that address.For example, if you had a picture called sample.jpg, you'd load that to somebody's website (i.e. http://www.forexample.com/sample.jpg. You will have to format this address in your post per the instructions on the GB help site.I hope that helps.G36
    Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals