In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What's the skinny,Dallas area lunch

SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
I waited long enough,what's the skinny on last Saterday?

Comments

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
    edited November -1
    Funny you should ask. The luncheon meeting was held as scheduled. Not nearly as many people showed up as were anticipated.There were Mopar, me, my wife, and my two boys. THAT WAS IT!Enjoyable meal and enjoyable visit with mopar. I do wish more of you could have come out. Maybe next time.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • moparmopar Member Posts: 338 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah,I second what nunn said above,wish everybody that committed could have made it. Nunn and his bunch are a blast, had a great time visiting with them. Maybe we can try this again another timeif anybody is still wanting to that is.
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was scheduled a little to soon for me to make it. I'ts a little over 1,000 miles to the destination, Mesquite, TX. I thought you were talking months from now.
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was thinging about flying out for the day,but flights were tight.Maybe next time.
    edited November -1
    Okay,If ya'll wanna try this again,I'm game. I know we have some folks that don't live around here and need a bit more time to plan a trip. When would be a good time to try and schedule another meeting? I think we can give this at least on more shot,what does everybody think about it? Let me know! my email is: sacaircom@yahoo.com
  • Free N TXFree N TX Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry I didn't make it guys. I was in too much pain to make the drive. Maybe next time I will be in better shape. I am scheduled for surgery on March 8th. Doctor is going to replace the plate in my neck that didn't heal right from the first time (fusion of C6 & C7 in the lower neck).
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope everything goes well and that you can change your user name to Pain Free N TX.Good luck to you.
    edited November -1
    Free N tex, No problem man.Hope your surgery goes well.Take care of yourself and maybe we'll see ya soon!