In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

AIM

offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
edited May 2002 in General Discussion
Somebody mentioned getting a good price on a gun from AIM. Could I have a URL for the site, please? Thanks. I checked Urban Armory, but they're getting the moon and the stars -- they do have Krinkovs (and SAWs) now though, which is pretty cool. But for a gun that costs $50 in Afghanistan, they're pricey too.

- Life NRA Member
"If cowardly & dishonorable men shoot unarmed men with army guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary...and not by general deprivation of constitutional privilege." - Arkansas Supreme Court, 1878

Edited by - offeror on 05/30/2002 21:58:45

Edited by - offeror on 05/30/2002 21:59:33

Edited by - offeror on 05/30/2002 22:00:15

Comments

• Options
    Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://aimsurplus.com/acatalog/AIM_Rifles_1.html

"If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege." - Arkansas Supreme Court, 1878
  • Options
    edited November -1
    They are even cheaper at http://www.gunsnammo.com/ ,I bought a couple from here and they are really well put together.There are some SAR series rifles that have workmanship problems but the guy at WG&A checks them out personally.

"If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege." - Arkansas Supreme Court, 1878

Edited by - Josey1 on 05/30/2002 22:02:43
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've never seen CETMEs for $395 and free shipping. That IS good. Still kinda hoping for a G3 carbine but I do like the wood stocks on the CETME.

- Life NRA Member
    "If cowardly & dishonorable men shoot unarmed men with army guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary...and not by general deprivation of constitutional privilege." - Arkansas Supreme Court, 1878
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Offeror, CETMES were down too 359.00 at SOG a little while back, might want to check.
  • Options
    COWBOYKIDDCOWBOYKIDD Member Posts: 239
    edited November -1
    Josey and offer.. you almost have the same quote?

Thieves in 3 piece suits = Politicians,Doctors & Lawyers
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah I noticed that too,I guess we're gonna have to arm wrastle for it .