In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ROB LOWE CLAIMS: PRESIDENT CLINTON ONCE LET MY KIDS HANDLE NUKE SECRETS!

Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
ROB LOWE CLAIMS: PRESIDENT CLINTON ONCE LET MY KIDS HANDLE NUKE SECRETS!WEST WING star Robe Lowe claims President Clinton once let Lowe's two children play with the special briefcase that holds the coordinates for the nation's nuke bombs!MORE Lowe says that during one White House visit -- the president did nothing as his kids toyed with the case across the South Lawn. "My kids were carrying the football -- the briefcase with the nuclear coordinates with all of our launch codes," Lowe tells PLAYBOY magazine in fresh editions. "My 7-year-old and 4-year-old had the nuclear launch codes of the United States." The episode occurred after Lowe and his family watched Clinton give a radio talk in the Oval Office, the actor reveals. But has Lowe been eating some of Aaron Sorkin's [executive producer of WING] fancy mushrooms?The White House Communications Agency says the football which contains the nuclear launch codes is not even kept by the President -- but instead carried by a military officer, who must undergo the nation's most rigorous security background check! http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/nuclear-football.htm And the EMMY goes to...