In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NRA 5 year memberships

leadlead Member Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
I posted a message about an offer from the NRA a couple of months ago. I just wanted you to know I have gotten everything they offered. It was 5 years at $100, a copy of the Shooters Bible, the magazine, and a knife( though I'm sure the guy on the phone said it was a Buck, it's actually a 3" blade Imperial Schrade) with the NRA logo on the blade. All in all, not a bad deal.

Comments

• Options
    Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you have a concealed weapons permit especially or if you just have a gun in your home,the NRA just mailed out an offer for death liability insurance in the event you have to shoot someone in self defense.This is one of the best offers going in the NRA as any self defense shooting will inevitably end in lawsuit.This insurance (I believe it is $148/year in 4 installments of $48 for $250,000 in coverage) includes payment towards lawyer fees as well as settlements.Personally I have a million dollar liability nsurance coverage for just this reason,however the NRA offer is the minimum that you should carry in this time of lawsuits rule.Anyone interested just write or call the NRA benefits department,Josey.

"If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege." - Arkansas Supreme Court, 1878

Edited by - Josey1 on 04/13/2002 07:35:23