In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Candy Bunny Test

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Check this out: http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~irving/bunnies/
Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• Options
    Jake13FJake13F Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    my god.. its about time science got off its * and came up with something useful.
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please let us know when similar tests are performed on sarah brady and janet reno. I didn't use caps on thier names on purpose, I feel they do not deserve to be capped.
  • Options
    UNIVERSITY50UNIVERSITY50 Member Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    but will they pass the A1 test?
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think any Candy can pass the A-1 test, not even the spongy orange(are they carrots?)But I'll bet A-1 would be Great on Christmas Fruit Cake.
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    UNIVERSITY50UNIVERSITY50 Member Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    anything on xmas fruit cake will improve it! a friend of mine has a fruit cake left to him by his father, his dad got it in 1946 for xmas gift. when you open the tin it looks like you can cut and eat it. bet you need more then A1 for that cake![This message has been edited by UNIVERSITY50 (edited 03-31-2002).]
  • Options
    bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    a fruitcake of 1946 vintage should make pretty good reloading material; heavy as lead & cheap.might be a bore-cleaning problem, though. barto
    the hard stuff we do right away - the impossible takes a little longer