In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NO REFUND THIS YEAR!! Good thing

WagionWagion Member Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I have been trying to get my tax refund down to 0 or even have to pay a little in at the end of the year for the past few years and I always end up with something that gets me a refund but this year Uncle Sam didn't get an intrest free loan off me!!

If force ain't work'n... Your not use'n nough of it.
I know the spelling is bad but guess what I DON'T CARE

Comments

• Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wagion,
    Congrats! Sounds like you are smarter than the other 99% of the population who likes to brag about "How much money they got back"!

DUH!..........IT IS YOUR MONEY!

Makes my blood boil when I hear people say that........so stupid.

Merc (who pays ZERO throughout the year, and then pays it all in one lump sum!)

Insignia?

Nos nullus habitum rancidum insignia!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,701 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Last year we had my medical bills from my previous 2 back surgeries FINALLY caught up with us and we had to file for bankruptcy. However, my wife forgot to adjust her taxes withheld when we filed so we ended up with a big refund which we weren't gonna get. However, we got creative and legally rolled it over so we didn't lose it. [8)]

We don't usually get far enough ahead to chance owing much money, so we try to make them owe us just a little (a couple hundred is where we like to keep it).
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We owe ol Unk Sam $1284 this year. It's in the bank just waiting for April 14. Skewer the IRS!!!!
    [:(!][:(!]barto

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.-JFK