In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Family missing in MS

tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
There are 3 people missing from a Vaughn MS home. They have been missing for 10 days. Gretta Van Susstern(?) did her whole show from there tonight.
There does not seem to be much to go on so far. There are shell casings inside the house and bloodstains. There are also casings and blood outside in the open door of his truck. All three of their vehicles are there along with their valuables. No sign of robbery. They are just gone.
Hopefully something will turn up soon. This is a very strange case so far. BTY Vaughn MS is where Casey Jones wrecked his train and was killed. There is a small museum there which I have visited several times. Tom

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who dont.

Comments

• boogerbooger Member Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish I had seen the show. Isn't there something fishy about some of the guys involved in the first murder/robbery coming up for parole or another about to be indicted? Something like that, going from memory.

Them ducks is wary.