In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

No More CAT Jokes, Please!!!!!

PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Few days ago I was just scanning the forums and Snook, my cat, was reading along with me. He got real upsent about the 'taste just like cat' type jokes. He sends y'all a message:......

Comments

• Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ha ha ha, sorry bout that Pelican. I meant cat-fish! Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I think I ate his brother at a Thai restaurant the other day!{tastes like chicken}I had to paws for a gas escape several times![This message has been edited by alledan (edited 09-18-2001).]
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Pelican: I love that picture! Thank you so much for posting it. I ask your permission to send it to both of our NJ Senators to express my opinion of their voting records on gun control issues..
    Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets.. stupidI am the NRA, the KABA, the 2ampd..njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sure, feel free to use it. Here is the URL: http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2393946/1000831214697_attitude_1_.jpg Actually I do have a cat that looks almost like a twin to this one. He weights 18 lbs and has the same attitude.
    "Audemus jura nostra defendere"- - - - - - - - - - - - - It is useless to hold a person accountable for anything they say while in love, drunk, or running for office.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    hehehe...hohoho...hahaha,...ya named yer cat after a fish.That cat looks exactly like mine,her name is Tachi poo,don`t ask me where the name came from,it`s my wifes doin`s.Now she has a adopted brother,a big ol` pure white tom that I named after the one and only PERCY SLEDGE!!!
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    218, reckon I gots to be honest. The cat's real name is Snookum's. When he was a cute little kitten it seemed appropriate. When he passed 15 lbs we dropped the "um's".
  • Options
    SP TigerSP Tiger Member Posts: 872 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cat power! I have a couple of mean felines running around the house. I "adopted" a kitten from a guy I work with about two months ago, and my wife and I named him "Zeke" after Sgt. Zeke Anderson of "Tour of Duty". That boy is a wild one.
    Better to have and not need, than need and not have.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Pelican,thats a fine lookin` cat just the same!!!I got the impression that you are on the Bama gulf,and named `em after a fish.Anyway,I`ll show my wife and kids when they get home,they will appreciate it.Well , for the most part anyway.
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good one Birdman
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    Hey Pelican, does that mean I have to stop eating Chinese food?
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Egotistical Rogue, Evil, Dangerous Racist Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    Mom MomMom Mom Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Personally, I like cats. It's my husband who insists they taste like chicken and make good targets besides. I wanted to get a cat once, and he threatened to leave. I thought it would be a fair trade, but on the other hand, he makes more than most cats I know. We settled on a good for nothin' dog. Dumb mutt doesn't even know what a ltter box is for.