In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Baxter and Foster

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
Some circles have been comparing the recent suicide of Mr. Baxter (Enron Exec implicated in the recent debacle) to the death of Vince Foster. I'd just like to note that there is a difference. Mr. Baxter didn't die and then miraculously get up, drive across town, and fall down dead again.

Comments

• Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Do you think the Klintons are in on Baxter's untimely demise? I wouldn't rule them out. Hell, I think they were even behind the Kennedy assassination. Both Kennedys.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems a bit "coincidental" that he died while his lawyer was talking to the feds. "couldn't stand the shame and humiliation?" Man, I could put up with a lot if I had the $35 million that he got for his stock.I think there is more than meets the eye here. Oh Zeus, I'm beginning to sound like Dread, aren't I?Mudge the doubting
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If anybody believes he committed suicide I have a good price on a bridge for sale.
    PC=BS
  • Options
    CAndres35CAndres35 Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if the klintons knocked off the kennedys thats the only really good thing they did that i know of. would one communist kill another? in the land of the free and home of the brave? thank God we dont know all that goes on in the upper realms of politics. carl