In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

RE-ELECTION

SCREWEDUPSCREWEDUP Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
SOMEONE BROUGHT UP AN INTERESTING NOTE FROM THE LEVY THREAD, WHY DO THE VOTERS IN MASS. NOT VOTE KENNEDY OUT AFTER ALL THE STUFF HE HAS DONE?

STEPHEN R BROOKINS

Comments

• Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can you say "ballot box stuffing"?

PC=BS
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can you say "incumbents have something like 20x as much money as newcomers?"

I knew you could.

Vote ALL of them out........get some *regular* people in there!

Enough millionaire-lawyer-rich-boys!

Merc

NO! You may not have my guns! Now go crawl back into your hole!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not to forget that the leftist mentality that pervades the state and their worship of all things named "Kennedy."
  • Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've never understood that fascination with the Kennedy's either! Fortunately time will ultimately dilute their mystic.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    My humble opinion - It's just another example of the stupidity of the American voter in general. Give them a TV, car and food on the table and politicians pretty much have their way.

Lt the pessimist

"We become what we habitually do. If we act rightly, we become upright men. If we habitually act wrongly, or weakly, we become weak and corrupt" - *ARISTOTLE*

**Like Grandad used to say--"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin"
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    As far as I'm concerned there was only one good Kennedy. And he was a rum running Irish gangster
  • Options
    CAndres35CAndres35 Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wipala , they still are!!!!!!!!!!! they get a cut from every bottle of irish wiskey sold in the good old USA CARL