In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Strange Trend ☺☻

EMCSEMCS Member Posts: 4,063
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Strange Trend [:)]

acid_picdump_50.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,354 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
  • Options
    MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    LOL this reminds me of when the misses was working. She would go to McDonalds for lunch and get a parfait for afternoon break. Someone keep steeling them so she melted some Ex-Lax and poured it over one of the parfait. Right before time to go home one of the other girls working there crapped her pants before she made it to the restroom. I wonder why?[:D]
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,354 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MMOMEQ-55
    LOL this reminds me of when the misses was working. She would go to McDonalds for lunch and get a parfait for afternoon break. Someone keep steeling them so she melted some Ex-Lax and poured it over one of the parfait. Right before time to go home one of the other girls working there crapped her pants before she made it to the restroom. I wonder why?[:D]
    [:0][:0][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MMOMEQ-55
    [:D][:D][:D]