In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

To those I promised SHOTGUN SHELLS...

RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
Please be patient with me...I've had to replace the transmission in my wife's ride--close to TWO GRAND [V]--so the shipping fees have been hard to allocate. God willing, I will have them on their way to you in a short while. Thanks for hanging in there with me. [B)][8][:(]

Ramtinxxl

Comments

• Options
    dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like I told you before, I'm getting the shells for free, I'd be glad to pay the postage. You gave away a lot of boxes of shells to several different people, you shouldn't have to support the post office for the next three months to get them shipped. Send me an address and an estimate by e-mail.[:)]
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.
  • Options
    Bolivers WifeBolivers Wife Member Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    If someone wants to give up their free shotgun shells because they'd have to pay postage, I'll gladly step in his or her place.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Aw shucks, I wasn't looking for sympathy...just a little patience--and for you NOT to think I was backing out on my word. Just chill with me now and I'll be back flush before long. Thanks, all!
  • Options
    Old hickoryOld hickory Member Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Put your cat on a diet!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old hickory
    Put your cat on a diet!!!

Ain't my cat--it's ME--and I AM on a diet. Already lost a pants-size--almost lost the pants, too.[;)]
  • Options
    stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    Ramtin,
    I'll gladly wait for you to get back on good footing ,,,,,,, or I'd be more than happy to pay the shipping if you'd like!
    I figure I'm coming out WAY ahead either way ,,,,,,,,, thanks to your generosity.
    Shoot me an e-mail and let me know what I can do to help.
    In the meantime ,,,,,, hope things go a little smoother for you.