In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone from washington state on tonite?

quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
How is ammo availability??

Comments

• Options
    acdoddacdodd Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At Wal-Mart last weekend they had 2 boxes of .44mag,2 9mm, no .22 several boxes of 12 gage and a couple of boxes something that I can't remember.
    I'm in a small town in the Yakima Valley.
    The Seattle area should be better as they have more and bigger stores.
    Where are you going to be?
    AC
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    thanks acdodd,

Anyone else from washington??

How is Ammo availability in your Area???
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,566 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    I haven't looked since March. The holes in the shelves and the prices turned me off. I haven't bought any ammo since last October.
  • Options
    Brian98579Brian98579 Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Last time I was at Walmart in Lacey (last week) there was no pistol ammo, some rifle and shotgun. Don't go to Cabela's or Sportsman's Warehouse, so don't know.

Last time I was at Sun-Birds, in Chehalis, they had quite a bit, a lot of PMC, some Hornady, also reloading equipment and supplies. I haven't been there in a few weeks. Maybe this weekend.
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in Vancouver Washington. Everytime I go to Bi-Mart all they have is shot shells,17hmr and older less popular rifle ammo.No 22 rimfire or common handgun ammo.I am saving what I have and will be shooting my muzzle loaders for awhile.Got lots of lead and black powder.

EvilDr235
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Just bought 600 rnds Brn Bear .223 jhp at a pawn shop up here in Bellingham for $219.00. Couple other Mom and Pop stores are pretty well supplied - but their prices are a bit higher. The major stores (Wally - Joes - Sportsman) don't have diddly.
  • Options
    stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    Our local Wallyworld has tons of shotgun shells, no pistol ammo, no 22 and only a few boxes of high priced rifle ammo.
    The shelves at Bi-Mart are stocked every week (they said) but are bare by the next day.
    The little independents have squat.
    Sportsman's Warehouse has rows and rows of empty shelves, unless you're looking for a couple boxes of something like .338/.378 Weatherby for $120 a box.