In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Speaking of Dogs.............Cruel and Unusual?

turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Anything for a smoke.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/wkmg/20020408/lo/1155453_1.html

"The great object is that every man.... everyone who is able may have a gun." Patrick Henry

Comments

• Options
    ysacresysacres Member Posts: 294 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea and the dog had a cigarette after dinner

A hot barrel, is a warm fuzzy feeling.
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    I'll never hear the phrase scooby snacks again without thinking about this
  • Options
    SawzSawz Member Posts: 6,049
    edited November -1
    Hot doggedy Dang!!!!!!
  • Options
    FitzFitz Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look, to hell with the ACLU (given their warped position on the 2nd Amendment and such), but that's extreme and un-called-for. The guy might be a piece of sh*t, but then again, maybe not. It could be any one of your teenage sons just doing something stupid. How many of you never made a mistake? Think back to something stupid and illegal you did and ask if it would have been right to lose your shwang for it. Good post, but that is just plain wrong.

Fitz
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wipala - excellent!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Great post. My question is why did they re-attatch it??? Seems like proper punishment to me. "an eye for an eye" or a "pack of smokes for a *"

"We become what we habitually do. If we act rightly, we become upright men. If we habitually act wrongly, or weakly, we become weak and corrupt" - *ARISTOTLE*

**Like Grandad used to say--"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin"
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One things for sure this dog, don't have no homosexual tendencies, he realized he had bitten something that just didn't feel right and let go.

Good Boy!!!

"The great object is that every man.... everyone who is able may have a gun." Patrick Henry