In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

David Duke column

LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
Where did it go? Why was it deleted?

Comments

• Options
    Homer J SimpsonHomer J Simpson Member Posts: 89 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey low, someone already posted it. My two word response to David Duke was, "Shut up."My second two word response was, "Go Away."And if I was thinking faster, I would have added a third two word response, "Drop Dead."
  • Options
    rgrjit8rgrjit8 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I strongly suspect that the original Homer would have shown greater intellect. At least he would have said, "Doh" as he ATTEMPTED to assimilate the information.Blanket condemnation indicates greater bigotry than Duke's reasoned, and researched, points of view.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Darn it. The mouse sear slipped, again. Blame my mousesmith.[This message has been edited by Homer J Simpson (edited 10-14-2001).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    And throwing the Jews under the foriegn policy bus is ....'reasoned?'[This message has been edited by Homer J Simpson (edited 10-14-2001).]
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Duke post was not cancelled it was filed, IN THE TRASH CAN, where it belongs.
  • Options
    rgrjit8rgrjit8 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And all of his reference sources too?Got any marshmallows to toast over your bookburning fire there?Between the dancing and chanting of course, I don't want to interrupt the self-anointed while they are so busy protecting me.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Homer,You need to get yourself one of those gloves with rubber dots, to grip that mouse.Just kidding, I saw your other post, I've done the same thing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Turbo, I'm trying to get the mouse to wear the rubber pimple gloves.(PS - I really like your posts. A little humanity never killed anyone, huh?!)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Homer ,Appreciate the soup break, last night.I've often wondered how old are the guys on the other end of these posts??Seems to be a good spread of age groups.I like antique guns, and reloading, but don't see alot of that here.