In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I'm a gitting ready to go!

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
Ole njretcop is sick an tired of this Ali Babba and his forty thives crowd running around wit them rugs on their heads. I'm gonna sign up again, yup, sent Ms njretcop up to the attic to find the ol rifle I used the last time I served. Then I hied myself off to the local ammo shop while she was still alookin for my tri corner hat. Now, the boy at the gunshop laughed when I asked for musket balls and said that he never even seen a gun that you put the bullets down the barrel from the top. Dam yungins! Told him to keep his powder dry and left for the recuitin office. There this fella was much more help. Told me if I signed up he might be able to * me some new spectacles an if I'm lucky, maybe even some teeth! Ain't been able to eat a steak goin on bout 20 years now I guess. Asked me if I had any experience and I told him "sonny I got a purple heart". Well, I don't think he believed me, show I showed him my purple viens in my arms and legs and asked him where the hell he thinks they go to? Then the idiot asked me if I was afraid of Antrax. I told him I wasn't gonna take the dam train to the front, I'm gittin me a new stead about 14 hands high like I rode against King George's boys back in my war. He told me to go home and wait until things get more serious.......he would alert me. I don't know how, we ain't even got a church tower in this town, dam fool!
Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets, stupidI am the NRA, the KABA, NJ Area Rep for the 2ampd, and the AARP :(njretcop@copmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    HAHAHA, durn youngun's don't no nothin....
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forget about the horse, with a camel at a distance they would welcome you, thinking the reinforcements are coming, thats how you can get them with there pants down (or..with there dresses up..) dependin on what they are waerin.And.. if you time it right and get there during one of there prayer vigils (thats one out of five)during the day, you can round them all up, after mixing up all their shoes and confiscating their weapons from the front door at the mosque..