In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Grip Screws for Colt

doubletdoublet Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Can anyone tell me if anyone makes a hex head SS or Nickle set of grip screws for the Colt .380 goverment model . I tryed a set off a Colt Defender , thread size is correct but are to long . Thx. for any help . email me at this addy ! tcorwinsr@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    30 seconds with a Dremel will shorten those screws...
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
  • Options
    sandman2234sandman2234 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Down here in Fla, I would drop in on our local Nut and Bolt place and pick up a small box (usually 50) for about half of what the gas costs to run down there. And it isn't far, if that tells you what screws in bulk cost. Take your original, along with the correct length and they will probably have it.
    Have Gun, will travel
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    doublet...AntiqueDr is absolutely correct. BTDT. I ran a nut up the screw beyond where I was goin to cut so after the cut was made, I could run the nut off and restore the threads on the screw. BE VEWY, VEWY CAWEFUL WITH THE DREMEL THOUGH!!!!Mudge the machinist
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    compgunfirecompgunfire Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Email me for prices, I have both S/S and Blue finish ready to go.compgunfire@teisprint.com