In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

roses

ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Im waiting for roses to sprinkel down from heaven......after all the junk that Im suppoed to be having paticence[cant spell it] for and to "feel glad" Im learning to handel in life.....
did I tell you all a guy at the trash place cussed me out!!![:0][:0][:0][:0]
.....any way...I m waiting for roses to come from heaven cause I am floored at all the junk im in right now....

no money no jobs no starters no ....you get the idea[V]

Master mess sargent RRG
Flying-witch18.gif
Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure

Comments

• ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A very sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wants her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were loose and flapping. Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anesthesia after the surgery she found three roses carefully placed beside her on the bed. Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor. "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!?!?"

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him: "I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself."

"The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and empathized because she had the same procedure done some time ago."

"And what about the third rose?" she asked.

"Ohhh, that rose is from a man upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears".[:I]
  • ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didn't want to hijack other thread, but the absolute best thing you can do for your roses-1 cup of rabbit pellets ( the feed, not the poop) and 1 cup of epsom salts( NOT regular salt) mix into soil and water well. You will be amazed how long and how incredible they bloom. I have about 60 rose plant, some from cuttings dating back to the mission days and earlier and they get this each year. Its brings out the very best in them and doesn't 'burn' them out. This info was from a curator at Huntington Gardens.
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Toolbabe
    >--->----@
    >--->----@
    >--->----@
    >--->----@
    >--->----@
    >--->----@
    >--->----@
    >--->----@
    >--->----@
    >--->----@
    >--->----@

[:I][:D][:I]
    Everyone should have roses when times are tuff[:)]

gun.gif
    Those who live by the
    sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL A ROSE Close your eyes and see the rose. Look into the mirror and see the rose.

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1