In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GOT OUT

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Went for a ride on the Harley today, went down to Holliday Florida to see a friend of mine, and his Antique gun business, Kinda windy and only about a 20 mile ride down. Still enjoyed the ride, did a bit of Gun trading with him, and got back my Kel Tec p-11 that I traded with him last year. All in all a pretty good day.

And yeppers some of this post is GUN RELATED WHOOOOPEEEEEE![}:)][}:)]

animatflip.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
Hudson.gif
900.gif

Comments

• dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    [:D]Picked up that P-40 I was looking for, now I'm in the market for a P-11 upper to do the conversion with.[:D]

[}:)]I would have rather done all of my deals after a ride on the Harley![}:)]

[?]How was Beth's birthday?[?]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    You have now been deemed worthy and therefore,you can stay.
  • steeltoe1978steeltoe1978 Member Posts: 3,248
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear your day is going well! Isn't it funny how sometimes you trade things to friends and then a year or so later you want to trade back?! Happened to me a few years ago. I traded a Mauro Mario swichblade (I collect auto knives) to a friend for for a gun and a year later I would have given almost anything to get it back! - Toe
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sounds like a perfect day to me, wish i could get the bike out right about now.

"Life is not a journey to the grave wtih the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,

But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming

-WOW- WHAT A RIDE!!!!!"
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Next Wednesday it is supposed to get into the 50's. Hoping to go for a putt and pick up a AR-15 lower (CAV) a friend has for me. Hope you enjoyed the ride.

The gene pool needs chlorine.